Sunday 23 February 2014

Contents page progress.

I played around with the white border and black background and the white lines used to under line the headings on the contents page. the positioning of them i kept altering to suit the page and look more professional and organized.
I then added the headers to the page, which i used my own fonts and sizes that i use on the cover page as well to look like its from the same magazine as an alternate to how clash had done their contents page with their chosen fonts. I added a issue date to this magazine above the header and made sure all positioning of the text and under linings fitted together neatly.
Then i added all my text on the pages, i used the same layout as clash did in showing the page numbers and whats on each page but i added my own different page numbers and topics on those pages to match my magazine issue. The clash magazines always give a brief on their main cover story so i did the same about The Saints to give a taste of whats going to be on that page in their interview. I wanted to use the same type of text that clash use that old typewriter look as it looks really retro and cool.

Then finally to add my own touch and design for my magazine i placed my magazine title in the top right hand side in black and in the middle right hand side placed a page number which clash don't use for the contents page but i think it makes mine look more realistic having a page number.

No comments:

Post a Comment