Thursday 20 February 2014

Inspiration for contents page.

This is the contents page design for clash magazine, they use this layout and design for every magazine issue but in different colours depending on the issue even if it doesnt match their cover page or double page spread design. I really like this simplistic style, its really effective being as the contents meant to just say whats in the magazine it does but in a really sophisticated style. I want to copy this style but put my own mark on it for my magazine, to do this i shall play around with colours, different fonts, the text used, adding different items to the contents page. But having this contents page design i shall need to make me cover and double page spread like similar but incorporate the fonts used on the contents page, just to help make all pages look like they are from the same magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment