Wednesday 26 February 2014

Cover page ideas.










I have been very inspired by the clash magazine covers, all issues are very similar and keep their style the same through every magazine. The fonts do vary in the issue by all are very similar, the mast header 'CLASH' is always the same font but the magazine issue title and text on the magazine fonts are all very similar and big they fill the rest of the page that the image isn't filling.

For my cover page looking at clashes magazine cover pages i want mine to look similar. I like their big, bold and type writer fonts they use, also the layout of the text on the page i want to copy even the placing and positioning of the car code i wish to copy. Although i plan to copy this style and layout of the clash magazine i also want to be able to put my own mark on my magazine cover design, make it more my own but influenced by this magazines style and layout design.


No comments:

Post a Comment