Friday 7 February 2014

Magazine final draft.





These are my final drafts of my front cover, contents page and double page spread. I was able to use all the correct fonts i wanted accept for my double page spread i had to change the front to be more readable as the font couldn't fit on that one page i wanted the text to be placed. So then i had to change the font of the contents page and look like it all came from the same magazine. I am unhappy about my images as they all show shadows due to the lack of lighting i had available and that all my models didn't turn up so i had to improvise and only take an image of two of them for the contents page when their should be four of them, an image of the whole band. I shall be doing my photos again for my final design so thats its exactly what i want it to be and look like.
I did hand in my double page spread with the article written on it but due to complications with the software i used to put the article on the page layout i made on photoshop i couldn't place the final design on my blog, i should be able to after to its been marked on paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment