Wednesday 5 March 2014

Research into double page spread.








All these images are examples of some of clashes most popular double page spreads which i am very much influenced by. I really like the simply and spacious layout of their article and i think its suits my genre and simplistic look i am working towards. I knew from the start of this project that i would have an image filling the whole other page of my double page spread but because i don't think i could fit my whole article onto one page i have decided to create a single separate page that would flow with my double page spread to show the whole of my article and writing skills. I feel even the fonts used are simply, the pieces of information given on the page that they want to read to notice first to entice them are bigger and bolder text then the actual article and information text is smaller and tightly organised to look professional and like an article. Even clashes photography work used on their double page spread are inspirational, their main focus is the models faces and facial expression, which all seem to be serious as their articles are always serious and the magazine them self want to be taken seriously with the information they are given to the readers. All this features are inspiring to my designing of my double page spread and single article page.


No comments:

Post a Comment