Saturday 8 March 2014

Singe article page progress.

I decided to create a single page of my magazine because i wanted to show the whole article i had written which with my layout i wanted on my double page spread it couldn't show this. As inspired my clash magazine and my research i did into their double page spread and articles i decided to place an image of the lead singer of my band that this part of the interview is interviewing in the center of the page, big to help attract the readers with this main center image.
I then i have to place the text of my article on the page which i decided from my research into single page articles would look professional if the text was organised around the main center image with a white border left round the edge of the article to look neat and sophisticated.
Finally i had to add a page number which like on the double page spread i placed in the middle on the right hand side of the page in the border i left around the article text. I placed it there to connected this page with the other pages i have designed in this magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment