Monday 27 January 2014

Band profile.

NAME:
The Saints
MUSIC STYLE:
Indie/alternative, guitar, up beat, chilled, vocal
INFULENCE:
The 1975, Kodaline, Little Comets, Foals, The Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, HAIM, Tom Odel, Sam Smith.
MEMBERS:
Will Jones- lead vocals and guitar
Finn Reaney- drums
Alex Rhodes- bass and guitar
CURRENT PROFILE:
Just released their second album that went to number 2 in the UK top 40 albums, called Settle Down as well as just returning from their first American tour.













2 comments:

  1. Brilliant work so far Chloe, your pitch shows your ideas clearly and you seem to be heading in a great direction with you work. I'm very impressed and I look forward to continue to see your magazine develop. Keep it up! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you millie, i appreciate your comment on my ideas and research i have shown through this animo to pitch, I'm glad you enjoyed it and like my plans for my magazine, this is very helpful as i now know to continue with these ideas and research i have already make.

    ReplyDelete