Saturday 25 January 2014

Music band.

I have chosen the name The Saints for the music band that appearing in my magazine. I chose this band name as i wanted something unique and random that my target audience would be attracted to. I found this name by going onto Wikipedia and selecting random article and the first article was on fazzio saint, so from that i chose the word saint and made it sound more like a band name, The Saints. This band  is obviously from my music genre alternative/indie and i have chosen to have them as a boy band and I'm having the lead singer of the band appearing in the double page spread of my magazine but in the rest of the magazine i do interview the other band members.
i have done some research on alternative/indie boy bands and want to create a band that follow in The 1975, Foals, Kodaline and Little comets footsteps. These are bands i listen to myself and i want my band to be simpler in style and music to these successful music bands. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment