Friday 17 January 2014

Style of magazine's

I am very influenced by i-D magazine's style, i love how all its cover pages are brief and simple, they never give much away about the main article. I also love how the i-D stands for a wink face and every artist they have on the cover page is always winking or look like they may be winking, it has made its own stamp and is recognised for its winking cover photo. From this i want to have my own stamp on my magazine like the winking to make magazine look and feel unique from others. This magazine style is so stylish and simple but serious, and thats what i want my magazine to be like, so basic that its dramatic and cool.









I am also very influenced and inspired by CLASH magazine. I love their style of fonts and layout through out all their magazine, they will suit my genre as their style is so unique and different. They are very striped back and simplistic as well, as most images are simply but effective and layout, their text gets straight to the point. 












No comments:

Post a Comment