Friday 17 January 2014

Graphical designer.

David Carson.







Milton Glaser.









Peter Saville's work has really inspired me with his unique, simple designs. He is a art director and graphic designer but become famous for the many record sleeves he designed for Factory records. His graphics for music albums and magazines really cached my attention, the designs are bold and dramatic which suits my magazine style perfectly.

Album Sleeves.




I love these album sleeves he designed, they are all so eye catching and unique and i love his play with historical artwork and modern typography with geometric graphics to make these covers, they look retro but modern. His graphic designs would work perfectly with my simply dramatic magazine look as he would make it fit perfectly together with my retro typewriting font and modern bold images and headers.

No comments:

Post a Comment