Friday 17 January 2014

Title of magazine.

ALT.

My magazine title is 'ALT' which was finally created from the inspiration of my genre, alternative/indie and 'ALT' is in reference to alternative being different and unique which i want my magazine to come across as. My genre i knew would be my main inspiration for my magazine title as this would attract the attention of my readers being as thats what they indie and alternative individuals and having 'ALT' as my title i feel readers may really connect with my different and unique magazine. I also love how short simple and dramatic this title is, it will entice readers to want to know more about my magazine and its simplistic unique ways shown just from the title.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the name of your magazine, it really fits the genre that you are focusing on well and I can tell that this is going to really turn out well! The other research you have done throughout your blog is incredibly detailed and I am very excited to see the rest of your work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete