Monday 27 January 2014

Weekly target.

My target for this week is to create my band profile from my research i have found, then start drafting ideas for magazine designs and layouts complete all mock up designs on paper and designing a pretend photo shop version with pretend images and text found online, just to start playing around and showing potential ideas. Possible design and survey to help with research for my magazines tarts direct from the audience of my magazine and respond to any comments on my blog from teachers or other students also comment back on their blogs to help them with improvements. I need to start writing and finishing my article draft with inspiration from magazines like clash and ID, their article language and style. I even need to start preparing and researching for my first photo shoot for my magazine draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment