Wednesday 15 January 2014

Target for the week.

My targets for the week ahead is to find 10 cover magazine pages that are my favourite from the last 12 months. Identify my preferred genre of music for the magazine i will be creating, showing images of artists, fashion and music videos of this chosen genre. Then reflect on the skills i have required up to this point for example photo shop and terminology skills i have learnt. Also analyse at least one magazine cover, one magazine contents page and one magazine double page spread and a minim of 3 for each using a minim of 10 technical terms, these magazines must come from my chosen genre. Lastly evaluate what i could copy or take from my chosen favourite magazines and evaluate how realistic it is for me to create this magazine from my favourite genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment