Wednesday 22 January 2014

Reflection on Preliminary.

My preliminary represents the social group of geeky unique students that have enough time to read my school magazine and be interested in the informational update the magazine gives on the school. My intended audience for the magazine would be the geeks of the school that think its cool to read the school magazine and get updated on the school news and gossip, although some parents would like to have the magazine but some information produced in the magazine may be what parents are not wanting to hear about, but it does keep that aware and updated on the students.I attracted this audience by giving information that they would want to know, whats cool or whats happening in the school, updates on the students or what they are doing at the school.
I have learnt a lot about technology with this project because i had to use photo shop. I learnt how to use layers on photo shop and move them around to having different things on the cover in different grounds of this cover. I also learnt how to use the camera and lighting , using the positioning of the model to show shadow effects. Another technical skill i have learnt is how to place an image once opened in photo shop onto my main project via copying and pasting once edited.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe,
    Your reflection for your preliminary design is in really good depth and shows you thought really hard to make sure it was going to be attractive to your audience. Your response is very detailed and precise in what your aim was and is overall really good.
    Your blog as a whole seems to be going really strongly and I can see the final designs are going to be good! :-)

    ReplyDelete